Wednesday, June 8, 2011

7th

"I love you. Sometimes those words are said too much and fall un listened and just heard. but when I say I love you listen to the way it flows off my lips and know that its not just another 3 syllables to add to the silence.. If you're up and reading this. I hope you(r) night finds some peace and your sleep is as beautiful as you. If you're sleeping and this is one of the first things you read when you awake.. I want you to smile because there is so much a person can think about to take that away but I think these three words said the right way can make all the difference in a world that can be so cold at times... Your are my sunshine my only sunshine (: love you sera see you soon (:"

you make me happy when skies are grey
you'll never know dear how much I love you
plllssss dont take my sunshine away~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment